Families First received many gifts of funding, space, materials and time this past year. Warm thanks to the many generous individuals and organizations for their donations within our April 1, 2014 - March 31, 2015 Fiscal Year.
Fiscal year April 1,2014-March 31,2015:
- Alberta Food Banks
- Canada Summer Jobs Program
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- CIBC Children’s foundation
- Community Initiative Program (Government of Alberta)
- DOWGives Community Grants Program
- Family Literacy Initiative Fund, Alberta Innovation and Advanced Education (Government of Alberta)
- Family Violence Prevention Grant
- Operation Red Nose (Rotary Club)
- Morinville Community Grant
- Redwater Family and Community Support Services
- Region 6, Human Services-Parent Link Center, Early Childhood Development, Home Visitation funding (Government of Alberta)
- Shell Community Grant
- Status of Women Canada
- Twice But Nice Clothing Society
- United Way
Organizations and Associations
- Aux Sable
- BNI Group
- Capital Power Corporation
- Down town business association
- EECOL Electric Corp.
- First United Church
- Fort Floors and Decors
- Fort Saskatchewan Aliance Church Benefit Fund
- Fort Saskatchewan Food Gatherers
- Fort Saskatchewan Marathon Bridge Club
- Fort Saskatchewan Community Hospital Auxillary
- Friendly Nails
- GBS Portable Welding Ltd.
- Heron Printing Ltd.
- Home Hardware Building Center
- Kanata Inn
- Kjenner Financial Services Inc.
- Little Rascals
- Sharper Image Salon
- The Sawmill Restaurant
- Shell Canada Ltd.
- Win Ferguson Community School
- Winners Way Sports and Cycle
- Yoga studio
- Heartland Ford fundraiser
- Johnny B Fitt Mothers Day Walk
- Storm the Fort Night Race
- Johnny B Fitt Obstacle race
Thank you to the many individuals who have generously donated their time, gifts, and energy.